SurplusMap is a VC-funded space-tech startup building the next generation of geo-intelligence for better and faster decisions for the green transition, using satellite data and AI. We're backed by world-class investors such as Techstars and Simula innovation.
We're on a mission to help businesses and governments to foster a new age of green industrialization by making data-driven decisions on building new green infrastructure projects.
We're a hybrid team working across three countries for now, with our base in Oslo, Norway.
You'll be joining an international senior team with scale-up experience and backgrounds in climate change & mapping science, Earth Observation Technologies, green finance, and a passion for climate action.
We are currently looking for experienced team members with the following background:
- Data Science
- Information design
- Energy & Renewables
- Business Development
- Be part of an impact start-up with vibrant ambitions and a clear direction
- Be a key player in our mission to democratize access to geospatial data around the world.
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting Green Transition projects in Norway and Europe
- A multicultural environment with international ambitions
- Join a team that is passionate about working together, bold innovation, and doing the right thing for our business, the environment, and the planet
- Flexible working time
- Potential for growth and career development in a deep-tech company fostering the green transition
- Competitive compensation & equity packages for the right candidate